Nov. 07, 2015 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Take a Journey into yourself. Are you looking for answers?
They are within you and you just need the key to
unlock them. Learn to tap into your intuition.
Are you feeling:
- You are just going through the motions of life
- Overwhelmed and unable to make decisions
- Stressed with a relationship or career choice
- Disconnected with who you know you can be
Have you lived 50 years or have you lived 1 year 50 times? Wayne Dyer
Get in touch with yourself
In this workshop you will discover:
- How to disconnect from your chattering mind in order to hear your intuition
- Learn to trust the messages that come and which ones come from your ego and which from your intuition
- How through gentle movement you can relax the body which will open your body mind connection
- How Nature can help you get grounded
- Use essential oils to help relax you
- Understand some basic guidelines to make it easier to connect with your intuition
- Simple daily exercise you can do to open up your intuition
- Create a network of like-minded women to call on for support and guidance.
Everyone will get to experience a private one on one Intuitive Coaching session. Just connect me after you sign up to book a time for your session.
What Women have said about Els’ workshops
“Intuition is one of the things we all have and can all access but sometimes we forget about it, neglect it or fight against it. Els took us on a journey in a safe welcoming and explorative environment that strengthened my relationship with my intuition. In fact, in the afternoon right after the workshop I was offered a chance to go after something I had been holding myself back from. With the renewed positive relationship with my intuition I listened to it and took a risk. The results so far are extremely positive and I will continue to let my intuition guide me through this new chapter in my life. Thank you Els for your guidance, lessons and support” Sam
“My life gets crazy busy and the workshop gave me a much needed moment to pause and look within. Els is very adept workshop leader with a dynamic approach. The other attendees were open and supportive which greatly enhanced the positive experience.
Loved that I have been thinking about the exercises and re-interpreting things this week. It takes time to process everything. I loved the tips you gave! I wrote down some books that I want to buy and loved loved the slow down planner idea!!! Neat group of women. thanks Els” Lori
Bring a friend Special $125 each ( must book at the same time)
Lunch is included
Send electronic money transfer to email@example.com or email me for alternative payment options.
Space is limited